STEVE SCHULTZ is the Founder and CEO of SCS ADVISORY GROUP. STEVE has over 35 years of senior executive level experiences in both large and small businesses, serving as CEO, COO and CFO. Through those experiences he has gained a keen sense of what makes organizations and people succeed. With a straight-forward and simplistic approach to his advisory and coaching work, STEVE is described by his clients as
- "an encourager"
- "a helpful motivator and business coach"
- "clearly focused on the value of people"
- "he helped me understand that our people are THE primary driver of our success"
- "someone who makes the task at hand seem doable"
- "not only able to see what is possible, but also able to help us see how to get there!"
- "very helpful in getting everyone on the same page"
- "It's amazing how simple the approach seemed while we were doing the work, and how much this project helped us all change our attitude toward teamwork. We are a better organization and our results are much improved!"
We have consistently helped clients improve profits, sharpen their focus of work, bring about greater alignment - teamwork - pride across the organization, better understand and implement accountability, and have bigger dreams and ambitions.
OUR CLIENT LIST includes a variety of service-based businesses
- Architectural services firms
- Building contractors
- Computer services firms
- Engineering and construction firms
- Financial services firms
- Fitness centers and health improvement services
- Home services providers (HVAC, electrical, etc.)
- Hospitals and clinics
- Information technology services
- Insurance Agencies
- Law firms
- Manufacturing firms
- Physicians (individuals and groups)
STEVE's educational credentials include a BA, MBA and JD; he is a Fellow (Retired) in the American College of Healthcare Executives; and he is a Certified Professional Coach with the Fowler Wainwright International Institute of Professional Coaching.